In this transformational workshop originally created by best-selling author Louise L. Hay (You Can Heal Your Life) you will discover the mindset that has limited your success in business, financial abundance, intimate relationships, spiritual growth, and much more.
Next "Heal Your life" workshop
16th & 17th of April
in the Holistic Centre Of Ireland, Rathmines
2 -Day Heal Your Life Workshops Heal Your Life workshops are based on the principles of the book “You can Heal Your Life”, by Louise L Hay and have been attended by many thousands of people worldwide.
The basic Heal Your Life philosophy is:
1. What we think about ourselves becomes true for us
2. Everyone is responsible foe everything in their lives- the best and the worst
3. Every thought we think is creating our future experience
4. We have the power to change the thoughts we think.
We Can take our power back by becoming consciously aware of our words we speak and the thoughts we think and letting go of the old belief systems that hold us back.
16th & 17th January 2016
Emmaus Retreat Centre Swords Co. Dublin
6th & 7th February 2016
The Holistic Centre of Ireland, Rathmines, Dublin
For more details contact Laura - firstname.lastname@example.org
When I signed up for the "Heal Your Life workshop in January this year I never imagined that it was going to have such a profound impact on my life.
I had Known Laura in the past having been a student of her's previously and was really excited to be taking this course with her. Laura provided a safe, comfortable open environment what allowed for a very honest reflection of where I was at in my life at this time. This empowered me to realise that my true passion was not in the work that I was doing but in something completely different.
I reflected a lot after the workshop and made the courageous and brilliant decision to leave my job of 8 years to pursue my true calling in the life and I haven,t looked back since. What I learned about myself and the tools that I have to this day allow me to live a life fullfilled and I have such a positive perspective on life as a result . Thank You, Thank You Thank You.
Lorraine WalshRead More
1. Stop all criticism. Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
2. Forgive yourself. Let the past go. You did the best you could at the time with the understanding, awareness & knowledge that you had. Now you are growing & changing and you will live life differently.
3. Don't scare yourself. Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It's a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives your pleasure (mine is yellow roses), and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
4. Be gentle and kind and patient. Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really loved.
5. Be kind to your mind. Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don't hate yourself for having the thoughts. Gently change the thoughts.
6. Praise yourself. Criticism breaks the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.
7. Support yourself. Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
8. Be loving to your negatives. Acknowledge you created them to fulfill a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfill those needs. So, lovingly release the old negative patterns.
9. Take care of your body. Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise can you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
10. Mirror work. Look into your own eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day say: "I love you, I really love you!"
11. LOVE YOURSELF- DO IT NOW! Don't wait for until you get well, or lose the weight, or get the new job, or the new relationship. Begin NOW- do the best you can.
12. Have Fun. Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Smile. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you.
© Louise Hay Blog “Do You Love Yourself?” January 3, 2013, www.healyourlife.comRead More